The Bouquet Stem Holder (stick ’em) attaches around and firmly holds the flower stems in place. Its multiple fingers are designed to grip the inside of a Perma-Plastic cemetery vase* or standard on-site permanent metal vase. *Not for Hard Plastic Cone Vase with Spike.
Measures 4.25 IN (top to bottom) folded and actively holding flower stems. Gripping friction fingers measure 3 IN wide at top and narrow to 2.25 IN at bottom in gripping (closed) position. Open/ unfurled linear measurement 8.5 IN.
Coated green floral wire may be substituted for shown grey clips for added use flexibility. Wire accommodates various stem thicknesses for added Holder flexibility. Barrel encasing flower stems may be shorted at either end using strong scissors or wire cutters as barrel is made of plastic.
ACTION: Wind green wire around barrel of closed Holder to secure stems within. Insert with holder fingers extended into vase … stick ’em … flowers are secure.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Made to keep the flowers in the vase and they do the job
- NOT made for reuse.
- Stems or fingerlings are supposed to break off when inserting in the vase to ensure they “lock in”
- Suggest adding tape (not included) around the closed stem holder (see manufacturer’s picture) as that is best method to secure
- The included wire is made to go through the stems and wrap around the bouquet holder.
- Start by going up through the bottom of the bouquet, then come back down around the first tier of prongs
- Wrap the prongs with wire, then come out and go back up through the bouquet then down around the prongs all the way in a circular fashion until the wire is holding the stems down into the plastic holder
- Next, zip tie or tape 2 of the middle pieces
- Finally, if wired through the stems, wire slack is at a minimum